Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmturner

Tricked out 2006 Smart Grandstyle for Sale

5 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Smart enthousiasts!I am saddened to say that due to several lifestyle changes recently, I am now in a position where I must consider selling my 2006 Smart ForTwo Coupe Grandstyle Limited Edition (69 of 200 in Canada). If I could swing two car payments and a mortgage I wouldn't even consider this; however, due to a career change I require the additional room to work with (and my little Smart only has so much to work with).Most of you will already know this car inside and out but for those of you who don't:- RWD- 33,000 km currently- Rare Limited Edition (only 200 in Canada) - Fully Loaded and includes: A/C, PWR Windows, PWR Locks, PWR Mirrors, Sunroof, Soft-Touch Transmission w/ Paddle Shifters, Heated Leather Bucket Seats with Tan Leather Interior and Dark Metallic Green Exterior, Dual Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags, 60+ MPG.What you might know about #69 of 200 (to the tune of $10,000+):- Bought at Lonestar Mercedes and exclusively maintained there- Personalized Plates "690F200"- Extended Warranty purchased- Interior protectant package purchased and 3M exterior coating on front- iPod Docking Station added- Driver's Seat Storage added (under the seat)- Pioneer AVIC-Z2 Navigation/HD DVD console added- Pioneer Bluetooth Component added- Sirius Satellite Radio Component added- Custom Italian Leather Speaker Pods added to each door- Ten Infinity speakers put in and factory speakers removed- Smart Sub installed (8" + box) located under passenger's feet- Two Exile Amplifiers (400 watts each I think)- One power capacitor to ensure proper power balance to the stereo system- Dynamat throughout most of the vehicle to reduce "tin sound" or "vehicle noise"- Reverse Camera added- Viper Security System addedAs you can see, this is a Smart enthousiasts or audiophile's wet dream. Great value packed into this vehicle and truly unique against most Smarts on the road. If my hand wasn't being forced, I would not be selling this vehicle as there is clearly no advantage for me to do so financially or otherwise. I had intended to keep working on it as my "hobby" and perhaps entering it into car shows, etc. I have not listed the car elsewhere yet but plan to do so in the near future. The only other Grandstyle that I noticed for sale in Alberta was listed at $19,500 but has nothing on the mods that I've invested in. I know that I cannot recover what I've spent on all of this equipment (reality) but I am in no hurry to unload it either. I expect fair and serious offers only. Inquiries are welcome.I can be contacted here: jaime.turner@bell.ca or 403-461-4858Warm Regards,Mr. Jaime Turner

Sounds like a very nice ride. Will make someone a great car. I've seen some pics of the grandstyle that your talking about and to me they look unique. Good luck with your sale. (If I only had the spare cash lying around collecting dust...)

Thanks for the luck. I've got a gentleman in Olds that develops biodiesel who is considering the purchase but nothing firm yet. Lots of bells and whistles here and I'm asking $27,000 OBO so if you know of anyone that is looking for something unique, pass the memo along please. ;) I invested $10,000+ into the car after only one year of adding the after market parts am selling for $3,000 less than I paid for the equipment, warranties, install and everything so I think it will be a great buy for someone for sure!

www.auto123.com and Facebook listing is now up. :) Reduced price to $25,000 firm. More than fair asking price. Soon will be up at autotrader.ca and others. If anyone else has recommendations, please let me know.

I don't quite have the budget to purchase yours. But I'm shopping for a Smart and I check Ebay, Driving.ca, kijiji, auto123.ca, buyandsell, craiglist, and autotrader almost daily. Any other site doesn't have enough cars advertised to make a visit worth while. Good luck finding a future owner!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More