Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dipstickone

Any way to contact David Schembri

4 posts in this topic

I am unhappy with smart I am res number 1201 and My brother is 1212, his car is on the boat and on its way, I have nothing, no answer as to why, smartusa has no good answer, dealer cant help me. both order passion coupes, no real difference in equipment, What gives, I order my car 2 weeks prior to his. I want to talk or contact someone like Mr Schembria , :angry:

Yup,This is the crap Im talking about and preaching about since they started delivering. If it wasnt your brother nobody would care or believe you like other reservation holders that you hear about or read about that reserve after you taking delivery. It makes no sence at all to me at why they are doing what they are doing. Ive given up trying to figure it out and throw my hands up in the air. Whevever my smart gets here it will get here. I just hope executives read these blogs and forums about the level of frustration reservation holders are going through. I ultimately dont think people would mind waiting if it was truly first come first served. But its not anywhere close.

Guys.... there's like 11 digits in between the reservation numbers. Relax. You don't know how the computer system works behind the scenes... There are so many factors going on in a system like this that it's impossible to expect that just because the numbers are that close you'd take delivery at the exact same time.Relax, savour the wait, it will make the car that much more special when it finally does come. Getting pissed off at smart USA isn't going to help!-Iain

My Brother has been tracking his car and the dealer just called him to let him know the car is on the ground in baltimore at the port, still no word on my car, no information. That will put my car 3- 4 weeks away from del. if it was built today. I feel for the dealer, they feel like idiots because they cant explain this situation, the guy is honestly perplexed. I expected after waiting a year for a car that they would come out some resonable order. Nothing I can do about this but wait.