Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idahosmart

Cruise-In for smart cars, Thursday May 22, 2008, Boise

4 posts in this topic

The smart car club of Idaho will be having a Cruise-In on May 22, 2008 in Boise. It will be at the Sonic Drive-In at Orchard and Emerald Streets. We will meet from 6:30pm to about 8:00pm, have dinner and/or dessert, and talk about our smart cars, sharing stories, technical advice, and getting to know each other.

It has been over a year since the first "smart car club of Idaho" event that I organized that had 4 cars attend, so I'd like to see this event to be at least twice that size! We also would like to see some of the new 2008 smart cars attend, along with reservation holders in the area that have not received their 2008 smart cars yet.

PM me if you can be there!

Thanks...Tom Schmidt

Well, we had a very successful cruise-in yesterday, with 11 smart cars showing up! That is more than I expected. We had 4 2008 convertibles and 7 2003-2006 G&K converted passion coupes attend. You can see pictures of the event on our club web site under Tom's gallery link at the top of http://www.smartcarclubofidaho.com/links.html. A few of the attendees are also forum members here.

Tom

That is a great turnout, congrats!

Your Cruise-In looked great!Wish I had known abot it. I would have been tempted to drive down from Canada. Maybe next year.Cheers! Dang