Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Jake

Is a smart going to make that big a difference?

35 posts in this topic

4.125 to be exact and that is great mileage for the first 4000km. Well done!

:drive:

s-mack!

Sorry dude.... btu sometimes my fingers are jsut too slow! see!! i did it again!

But that was a pretty terrible post on my part.. i will TRY to type with fewer errors from now on.... but im not going to go back and fix them if they happen

...i bet i can type faster than you can type :P

That really depends on if you're penalized for mistakes. When I was taught how to type in school we weren't allowed to use the backspace key and would get docked speed for any errors. I used the backspace key anyway (since I only made occasional errors and couldn't stand leaving them there). ;)

Imposter!!!! Come to Niagara tomorrow!!!! I'm driving up with Duck! You could follow, it'd be sweet!

(typing like that took too much effort!)

That really depends on if you're penalized for mistakes. When I was taught how to type in school we weren't allowed to use the backspace key and would get docked speed for any errors. I used the backspace key anyway (since I only made occasional errors and couldn't stand leaving them there). ;)

My friends, listening to me type, are all amazed at my speed. Until I tell them that 20% of the keystrokes they hear are backspaces!

Imposter!!!! Come to Niagara tomorrow!!!! I'm driving up with Duck! You could follow, it'd be sweet!

(typing like that took too much effort!)

I wish I could...but I should be working even right now. Ah well, you'll know what I mean when you get to grad school. :)

I'd also have to wash my car first; I think poor mixed would have a heart attack on sight of my front steelies (if the back end didn't do it first). :lookaround:

hahaa yeah i washed my car jsut for mixed!... well a little bit fo rme.. but mostly so i didnt suffer the wrath of an angry mixed.

and poodleboy! I'll be coming in may! Where are you?