Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amyrob

Delivery Scheduled !

15 posts in this topic

I joined quite a while ago and have been patiently awaiting my "Marta". Didn't seem right to officially introduce myself until I was an actual owner......I'm getting real close!Two weeks ago I learned "Marta" was on the dock in Baltimore and yesterday she arrived at Bergstrom in Milwaukee. I will be picking her up on Tuesday 5/20. 13 months from "conception" to "birth". I think Ryan and Tony at Bergstrom are almost as excited to deliver her as I am to have her. I will be sure to let you know how our pickup goes and when we bring her home.One more week ......FYI - State Farm Insurance $199.31 for 6 months. 250/500/100 $500 ded comp/coll med pay 5000 U/W 250/500That is just $18.79 more than my 2002 PT Cruiser I'm female, 50+ commute 8 miles one way and long time SF insured with multicar, accident free and home discounts appliedMore soon!Amy

Congrats and that insurance rate is almost free!

anyone remember where the thread was for posting questions and answers about extended warranties??? Now that I am ready for one I can't find it :)Thanks!

Somewhere in the Buyer's guide forum??

MARTA is HOME! Pick up completed this evening! She is just precious and I can't wait to show my new baby off at work tomorrow!

Photos? Or is that the car in your avatar?

Thanks, AllToday we got checked out by a BMW!!! :) and a VW bug convertible parked next to us at Panera ... it looked like a big bully!

Hey, she looks like my baby's sister! You made a great choice in the colour, if I do say so! :D Welcome to the smarties!