Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bilgladstone

Lil Rascal trilers come to Kelowna

8 posts in this topic

I stopped in at TravelTyme RV this afternoon after filling up with B40 to see their newest offering: the Little Rascal travel trailer by GoLittleGuy. Listed at $7495, dressed with shiny alloys and fitted with radio and TV etc, etc.

It's about 10cm lower than the smart, and with curb weight of just over 200kg + tongue weight of under 20kg, there's plenty of capacity for luggage, and should tow very well. Ideal for road-tripping the economy way...

Posted Image

Bil :sun:

ps - not sure this is the best area to post, but it was local interest to me...

... and imagine it painted to match the tow car!:sun:

seen alot of these when I travel down into the states. I bet you they are about 1/2 the price down there. Next time I see one I will go in and inquire about it. The ones I have seen I think are shiny aluminum or painted silver.

seen alot of these when I travel down into the states. I bet you they are about 1/2 the price down there. Next time I see one I will go in and inquire about it. The ones I have seen I think are shiny aluminum or painted silver.

There are a couple of larger LittleGuy lines like the Silver Shadow series, that start around $9,000 and weigh more like 400+kg.B :sun:

hey.... cool :thumbup:....................................post-95-1211264713_thumb.gifThat's the bigger one though, right?B :sun:

That is the bigger one 880 lbs 5 ft wide tongue weight is 80 lbs. I pulled this around the block. It felt OK but it might be a little heavy for the Coquihalla but would be great east of the Rockies ... imho :o RRR