Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razorback

WTB Floor Mats

12 posts in this topic

Dealer should have them. If for some reason your dealer doesn't have them, another one should and can probably ship. Someone like Fast Eddy or myself can surely get them for you, but shipping from Canada... its gotta be cheaper and faster for you to get them within the US. - Steven

Hi Razorback,I purchased the velour floor mats from the smart center in Lynnfield, MA and they look just like those pictured except the "smart" logo on the driver side is smaller and there is none on the passenger side (like the 450). The set was $65.00 and you may wish to call the smart center parts department to check availability and confirm pricing. They include fasteners to bolt them to the floor, but I did not use them as they stay in place quite well and I did not want to fuss with bolts just to pull the mats out to shake them off. :)

Thanks for the reply. All of the dealers and pictures I have queried here in the States have the mats with the smaller logo but I want the larger logo. Perhaps FastEddie or you Steven could ship them by Greyhound as an alternate cheaper shipping method?

If your concern is the exact appearance / logo... sorry, can't help you. Nobody can without making something custom. I thought you just meant the factory floor mats, whatever they look like, and figured you were just having troubles finding them locally. The ones pictured above are for the 450. The ones at your dealership are the ones for the 451. Not cross-compatible in all likelihood. - Steven

Posted (edited) · Report post

The 450 will fit into the 451. I have a set and Bev uses them in her 451. Someone posted on here several weeks back that he bought a set of the 451 mats and they fit fine in his 450, come on by the house and you can look at both of them Razorback. :D

Edited by SCHMART

I still have not seen any mats that match the picture I posted at the beginning of this thread. Perhaps they are custom made mats? Can anyone shed some light on this? I'm still in the market for those mats if some can be found even though I did purchase mats with the small smart logo.

Thank you for this information. I was going to order online but at the last moment decided that I will be calling in person. Expect a call in the near future and again Thank you.

Sorry but we can't take card payments over the phone, only via the HSBC secure e-payments server. Oh and if you choose the USA Courier option the shipping is about $20 less :)Kate