Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeT

Königseder 451

18 posts in this topic

Do you love it, or hate it?

post-5-1211655918_thumb.jpg

erk. Too chunky. Interesting concepts in there, but they need to salvador-dali the kit a little.

profile looks ok. The front middle piece reminds me of an RX-8 but I'm not sure I like the hydrofoil-like fins.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The hot one is ery nice indeed. I really like the white interior

Edited by SCHMART

The back looks cobbled together, triangular front end styling out of nowhere, OK for the slotted rear fender flares mimicking the air scoop, and I'm fine with exposed mounting screws, the concept works for fast changes at the track after bumping and grinding or off road excursions.That said, I bet this car in black, with gold anodized rims, and dark tinted glass it would look like a million bucks.

I love it. Very 2001! Love the chunky look, really works with the 451.-Iain

Where is the great big meter high spoiler on the back? And the fart cannon exhaust?Doesn't fit the car - the smart line is composed of nicely executed arcs and compound curves - those panels look like they just 'glassed over some flat foam - cut some vents and called 'er done. Yeeeessh - I put more effort into design of the dash mount point I am making.Cheers,Cameron

I like it! The fenders are a throwback to the old Porsche 993 GT2's, and riveting fenders to the body is a classic race car motif. Also quite common from German Porsche tuner RUF. The decals I could do without. B)