Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DowneasTTer

Max at Owl's Head Transportation Museum today

5 posts in this topic

Max, my 08 cab silver/black/red, was the only Smart car at today's Owl's Head event. I have gone to most of OHM's events for the past 15 years or so. Have always taken a antique or special interest auto but today took the Smart. This auto generated more interest than anything I have taken in the past from Jaguar xke's to Volvo P1800's. A fun day for both car and owner. Was able to park in back of another French vehicle, a Citroen duck. Not as nice as the DS21 I used to have but in the neighborhood. :rolleyes: Here is my first attempt at attaching a couple of photos. Max, the cit and how about a King Midget..post-5912-1211754857_thumb.jpgBruce SawyerOrrington, Me..

Here's Max showing off his new plate. Just waiting for the real one from the DMV :)post-5912-1211755306_thumb.jpg

Hey DowneasTTer,I have not been to Owl's Head for several years, but it looks like you had a great day. The 2CV you took a picture of looks like one I saw in Portland the other day, can't imagine there are too many of those in Maine and that well restored.Did you have to travel to the smart center Lynnfield to pick up your cabriolet the same as I had to for my coupe? :huh:

The shine on that cab is unreal. Black tridion + silver panels is, IMHO, the nicest combination possible. That red interior is so wild... love it!-Iain