Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bero58

cruise control for the 451

9 posts in this topic

:P:rolleyes::lol: Hallo und schöne Grüße aus Berlin.Sorry for my terrible english but I am a german smarti.We have today fit a cruise contril control for the 451. t is absolute simple to fit and is running very good.For mor information contact me over:bernd.rosenzweig@smartcenter-berlin.deBest regards from GermanyBernd

Hi Bernd!Was it a MDC unit that you installed?

Hi Bernd!Was it a MDC unit that you installed?

Hallo Mr Vice president,Yes it is from MDC, it is very easy,simple and running very good.But you have a little different in the colour from the Lever.Better as nothings.Bernd

BerndtDo you know whether the MDC cruise will actually work on the USA spec 451? If it does not, do you know whether MDC intends to make a modified cruise control especially for the North American market?

Steven has confirmed it does work on the North American 451, but must be in automatic mode.

Steven has confirmed it does work on the North American 451, but must be in automatic mode.

Hallo to all smart friends,I have send the cruise control to Kanada, to a friend. He will be to fit it in a Canadasmart 451. I become next week a recall if it`s running.I think it´S going, why not.In our german car it`s running very good. we have jesterday fit it. Easy and simple.Yes, must be in the automatic-modus.Best regards from BerlinBerlin

Yes, it works on the Canadian smarts no problem. I have sold three, unfortunately one defective unit already surfaced :( - Steven

We have MDC units available with Sprint Booster type throttle lag eliminating software --- two mods in one!Fits 451 globally Easy to install -- plug and play