Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmartieUSA

Smart drive and picnic Sunday June 8, 2008 @ 11:00 AM

9 posts in this topic

Sorry I did not post this here before but I am organizing a Smart drive and BRING YOUR OWN picnic at Mercer Island Sunday June 8th, 2008.

The thread is located at http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/pa...our-picnic.html

We will meet at True Value hardware parking lot:

True Value Hardware

2615 76th Ave Se

Mercer Island WA 98040-2742

We will drive a loop of the island and then picnic at the park at the top of the island

Park is at the top of the island and easy access after the ride.

Location is intersection of SE 22nd St and 71st Ave SE

I will be making the drive and meet rain or shine.

Please sign up at the link above and PM me for contact information.

See you there,

Bob (SMartieUSA)

Sadly, I have to work this weekend. I hope you guys get sunshine and a great turnout. Post pics!

OOPS!Too late for us to change our plans but have a wonderful time and post lots of pictures. Give our best to all in attendance.Daniel & Beverly Coté

Sadly, I have to work this weekend. I hope you guys get sunshine and a great turnout. Post pics!

OOPS!Too late for us to change our plans but have a wonderful time and post lots of pictures. Give our best to all in attendance.Daniel & Beverly Coté

Thank you both.We have 16 cars confirmed. I will post some pictures when it is over. :D Hope to see the Canadian group some time soon.Bob

We had a pretty good turnout today at the Mercer Island meet. The drive around Mercer Island is pretty nice and we definitely turned some heads with our mass of smarts. We even got lucky and had some nice weather. I was actually able to open the top and take in some sun. Looking forward to the next get together. Thanks for putting this one together smartieusa!

Click here

Well, it would be nice to spend sometimes that kind of area, but for now I guess we can't change our plan, because it's family getting together so we need to stay. Good luck, hope lot of shine for your vacation.