Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LISMARTGUY

Found on windshield

18 posts in this topic

Imagine how hard I laughed, as did my friends on the train the next morning, when I got to the parking lot and found this message underneath the wiper on my windshield:Dude, where's the rest of your car?

Too funny :)You should leave one on there yourself. "If you've seen the rest of my car, please notify 9-1-1 immediately!"

I've had that question asked before, and my response has been "we got it at a half-price sale"Tom

"Didn't need it, so I left it at home"I think one of the best responses to the half car comment was posted somewhere here from TFM, something about his wife having it, and oh, here she is now, as Xandria pulls into the gas station in a nearly identical smart.MG

When I brought my new passion coupe in for State Inspection they asked me, "is the rest of the car on layaway?"Someone at work asked me, "can you get parts at Toys'R Us?"And in the I had to bite my tounge category, last night someone asked me, "is it electric?" I had to bite my tongue because I was at the gas station!The good natured ribbing comes with the territory and I hope leads to increased interest in the car. :rolleyes:

I had a woman at a gas station argue with me that my car was electric. I was filling it up. I said no it is diesel. You replied, no you are wrong, it is electric.I replied I was putting in several gallons of electricity then.

Ya, I get the "tiny car" comments all the time. I tell them I am buying the other half next year.

Personally, I'm kind of a large framed guy, but I fit well in the 451. I've had several people ask me:

"Why did you get such a small car?"

My reply has been:

"You know how some guys get really big cars to compensate for smallness other places?

It's like that, but in reverse."

Sometimes it takes them a little while to catch the implication. :lol:

On the other half thing - the wife is driving the other half. Not too much laughing at the gas stations up here - the occasional glare by gas powered 4x4 crew cab truck owners - but I can live with that :D Cheers,Cameron

The first year we had our 2005 passion, my wife was at a golf tournament. She got back to her car in the parking lot to find a note under the windshield wiper." All golf carts must be returned to the clubhouse!".-Kal :lol:

And someone said;"it's at the dealers. I told them to keep the part I didn't need."Retired RCAF

Now I'm convinced. I'm going to buy three wrecked Smarts, weld them together and make me a stretch limo.dp

Now I'm convinced. I'm going to buy three wrecked Smarts, weld them together and make me a stretch limo.dp

But to do that there would have to be a middle to cut out of two and put in the third. There's only a front and a back.