Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tyrant

Smart car stereo aftermarket setups

10 posts in this topic

Is there anyone in the Edmonton and/or surrounding area that would volunteer to let me listen to there aftermarket setup. Example: Subwoofer, deck or speaker upgrades. Thinking of getting a subwoofer and deck and need some helpful, but not send me to the poorhouse, ideas. :lol: Thanks in advance to those that offer a listen.

Is there anyone in the Edmonton and/or surrounding area that would volunteer to let me listen to there aftermarket setup. Example: Subwoofer, deck or speaker upgrades. Thinking of getting a subwoofer and deck and need some helpful, but not send me to the poorhouse, ideas. :lol: Thanks in advance to those that offer a listen.

SURE !!! I told ya before you just gotta come over for a visit and you can listen to mine.Bring yer own cd's if ya want, :D

Posted (edited) · Report post

kwaldron, thanks for the offer, please pm me when in town!

Edited by tyrant

rehashing old post. Still looking for ideas on sound system. Have an aftermarket Pioneer Stereo in need of something. Anyone in the Edmonton or surrounding area want to offer a listen of there Smart aftermarket setup? PM or post.

I am here in Edmonton, and I have a a good JVC head unit, and Exile speakers. No sub (yet) but the boxes I have in the rear give good enough bass.I live near Londondery Mall.

I am here in Edmonton, and I have a a good JVC head unit, and Exile speakers. No sub (yet) but the boxes I have in the rear give good enough bass.I live near Londondery Mall.

I am actually close to there as well. Have seen your Smart car and yellow truck parked on the street many times when I am doing my delivery's to the Northeast side. Thanks for the offer, if you have time that would be great to see and listen to your smart car Ice setup. Always happy to meet and chat with a Smart car owner.

Think Dang had a pretty killer stereo set up - but he is in Calgary....... B) Road Trip! :D:D Cheers,Cameron

PS - Kenwood Canada is now selling the KFC-SW10

Subwoofer - some folks have had some luck in getting them to fit under the passenger seat but they had to get 'em from the states.

Cheers,

Cameron