Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zwigli

Another cute cartoon

21 posts in this topic

Ain't it the truth. Won't be surprised to see fuel at 2 bucks a litre. Might cost $30 to fill the car then. Whistlin' all the way to da bank. :thumbsup_still:

Posted (edited) · Report post

This is now my desktop picture at work. :P

Edited by Gent

Did any one else notice he is filling the air box full of fuel. :lol:

An older version of the same comic has the front license plate as "HY-BRD", so it was probably not drawn as a smart originally. On the other hand, filling it that way, a full tank is only about 3 litres :lol: MG

Unfortunately the "oh shut up" guy is also me! As well as a smart Passion Cabriolet, I also own a Dodge Ram 2500 4x4; quad cab; long box; diesel with 600 HP (the engine having been modified)! It has a sliding ramp in the back so that stuff comes to me, instead of me going to IT. I could tell you what's in the cab area, but then I'd have to KILL ya! Needless to say, the back seat is history. The truck pulls a 21' toy-hauler camping trailer (the smart being the toy). I'll try and post some pictures as soon as I figure ouy how to do it.

A Hummer owner asked me for the Smart's(450) mileage in Indiana. Told ~72mpg he said he hated me - with a smile.yoursFPJ

I always tell everyone in the states it gets between 70 and 80 MPG, becuase 70 MPG US is about 85 MPG (World), or 3.4 L/100 km (which is achievable).Of course, I always say 3.4 L/100 km first, to watch them blink, then fake struggling to do a conversion in my head, because it always seems they don't clue in that the rest of the world isn't using those stupid units.-Iain

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More