Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartzuuk

Dieseling

17 posts in this topic

Anyone heard of dieseling? They do it in the USA with prisoners... taking them for weeks on end in a bus shackled up. No kidding... details are scant online. Sounds like a Michael Moore film in the making.

Doing a Boolean search on "Diesel Therapy" got me quite a bit - scary stuff.

Been going on for years. It has to do with the Supreme court ruling on prison capacity and the penalties if they exceed them - prisoners in transit don't count against the head count of a facility. So rather than build new federal jails they just bus the prisoners. Old buses are cheap - building a facility to the standards required is not.Might make the tent camp jails in the desert look appealing to some of the frequent attendees of federal jails.Cheers,Cameron

Just what the world needs. More of Moore's "facts" LOL.

Well, I hear you, Moore has a 'version' of the facts that isn't always right. This one though, would be a good harmless documentary about an issue that won;t change the course of the western world.

You have to take Micheal Moore for what he produces, which is "infotainment"Ideas to make you think, but don't take the facts at face value.For that matter, you can't take the facts at face value from most media outlets.

He could get Al Gore to supply "facts" AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! All joking about the above lamos aside. Smarzuuk: um, weeks at a time? Really? Dosen't surprise me but hits me as "weird". So, what's the point of it?

As I explained in the post above - it is a loop hole that the prison officials take advantage of to avoid penalties for overcrowding jails imposed by the Supreme court - prisoners in transit don't count against the population.It was well established before MM started to take advantage of it.Cheers,Cameron

Gave my head a shake. LOL. NOW I get it. Took me a minute to quite "get it".

Doing a Boolean search on "Diesel Therapy" got me quite a bit - scary stuff.

LOL. My idea of Diesel Therapy involves the "Vin" variety and a bottle of motor oil.-Iain

LOL. My idea of Diesel Therapy involves the "Vin" variety and a bottle of motor oil.-Iain

Yeah, like Gent said: Scary Stuff! :D

Make sure it is vegtable based oil, so as to be eco friendly, in case any spills.MG

Castrol R40 (veggie oil) should do the trick. Let me know if you want to buy a L off me ;)

The Castrol therapy should be reserved for world leaders that can't resolve things without shooting - make them take a hit of castor oil - from a glass dipped in epsom salts - lock 'em in a hot room - once you figure out a plan for resolving the problem the door opens!Think we would have a very peaceful world - after you did a couple of politicians - might take a few hours though 'cause we know what they are full of!Cheers,Cameron