Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackblack

saying goodbye

7 posts in this topic

Well guys I have been part of the forum for quite a while now but it is time to go. We have loved our smart but we need an AWD so we are trading in on an Xterra. I know, we are the only ones selling a smart for an SUV, and just when people stopped making fun of us for owning a smart and began to admire us. I hope whoever buys it will enjoy it as much as we did. We have attended a couple events over the years, including last year's cruise to Niagra and have enjoyed them all. The people here are amazing! Keep it up!And thanks for the great comminity and info here.peaceJackblack

That's unfortunate... especially given gas prices! That's going to be an expensive decision!I know its a luxury, but no way you can carry two cars? I'm sure you only need AWD for < 2% of the time right... so why pay for it 100% of the time?I'm sure you considered your options. Best of luck! - Steven

Posted (edited) · Report post

See you later, be sure to visit!

Edited by Mike T

I will stop by from time to time. Who could stay away from this place? ;-)In the winter I need 4x4 most of the time. We also want to buy a trailer next spring. Good news is that I only drive 300 km per month so I won't be out that much gas. I burn less than a tank of gas per month. Last year I drove 6000 km in total. We do have two cars already. I can't add a third since the smart is not yet paid off for two more years.