Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

New wheels!

35 posts in this topic

Its kind of funny that anyone who gets theses 15" copies of the 16" spikelines has either lucked into them (smart142) or does not share how to get them. They must want to remain the only ones with the 15" copies :) And who can blame them? They're nice rims and probably a fraction of the 16" price. Strikelines are a nice compromise though.

Edited by briand

Ok after a few months of agonizing over which wheels to get, I finally discarded the thought (for now) of getting the 16" spikeline crossblade wheels. I joined the strikeline club!! :) The following pictures are my first experiment with HDR imaging so I apologize if they look "off"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks Coast Steve! :) I like your Black / Black. My other 450 is black with silver tridion. My car is just the stock river silver color. I got lucky with the lighting and with creating an HDR image. :)

Its kind of funny that anyone who gets theses 15" copies of the 16" spikelines has either lucked into them (smart142) or does not share how to get them. They must want to remain the only ones with the 15" copies :) And who can blame them? They're nice rims and probably a fraction of the 16" price. Strikelines are a nice compromise though.

Ain't any such animal as 15" spikelines that I'm aware of...

Ain't any such animal as 15" spikelines that I'm aware of...

They are 15 in "copies" of Spikelines and use the same tire size as the stock wheels. I have seen them imported from Italy as well as China.