Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coast Steve

The event stickers are done

15 posts in this topic

Hi Gang,Here is a shot of the stickers I did, with loads of computer help from a good buddy. I threw ideas out there of things I thought would look good, this is what we came up with.Hope you all like them, I have 110 pcs in all, and they are about 3" square or maybe a little less.The color is better iin real life than you see here.

post-3704-1215359726_thumb.jpg

Very nice, do we have to order them or we will get them during the event?? I need two of them.Thanks

These are free gang!I have 110pcs, but can probably print more, it would be good if everyone gets one.

So I know it's a little cheezy, but I put my own car on the decal, I tried to do different things to the cars picture, but neither of the photoshop tricks we tried looked very good.And I wanted a Smart car on there for sure!So, I just made it 5% wider to look a little more racey.Just so you know.

These are free gang!

I have 110pcs, but can probably print more, it would be good if everyone gets one.

So the drill is that you'll bring and distribute them at the meet; is that right? Cheers, bro'!

I may have some miscellaneous smart stuff in the shed that I'll throw in the car. Anybody else got redundant items to swap or donate?

Bil :sun:

Posted (edited) · Report post

If you can't make it to the event, lets say you live to far or whatever, and you still want a decal or two, here is my idea.Send me an envelope and inside place an envolope with your address and a stamp on it, I will make sure you get one.My wife says, "just tell them send an SASE", But I wouldn't know what this means, so I explained it my way.My address is: Steve WillgooseRR1, Site 05, Comp #106Madeira Park BC, Canada V0N-2H0

Edited by Coast Steve