Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJW

Mercedes Decal for smart

18 posts in this topic

I have installed the new front panel that the sister-in-law backed into. The new front panel has no decals or logo's. I would like to install one of the Mercedes Benz stars but they do not seem to be on e-bay any longer. Does anyone no where I can get one now?ThanksDennis

Mercedes Part number A 203 758 00 58but IMO, the car looks best with no decal (smart or star)!

It's not a Merc. Not even close. You shouldn't make your car a fake !!It's like sewing a Nike Scwoosh into your homemade shirt. Just love it for what it is !

biggreenboogaLots of people put a merc logo on their smarts in Canada and the US. I recognize it is not done in Europe but not unusual here

I like the black "Powered by Mercedes-Benz" stickers that I have on my two sets of panels. Since the cdi's are powered by Mercedes, it isn't lying. But, I don't think there is anything wrong with putting a MB Star on the car, it is not like you are putting on a BMW sticker.

I like the way I have my car, not a single logo/badge/nameplate on the outside of the car, you can't even tell what trim level it is by just reading anymore....

You took the small "Pulse" off of the side mirrors? I like the look of those ones; but everyone has their own taste.I don't have any other logos on my Green panels except for the little logo on the front anb my Powered By MB on the back.DENNIS,Have you checked into the cost of shipping from UK, for the MB Star, that lebikerboy found above. It only costs about 2 dollars CA/US plus shipping. He says that we will only ship to the UK but he may make an exception if you ask nicely.

I'd like the "G Daimler" sticker since it is a Daimler product but I'll leave the smart emblems on. They look nice.

I'd like the "G Daimler" sticker since it is a Daimler product but I'll leave the smart emblems on. They look nice.

They are about $5.00 USD here at the MB Dealership. I heard a rumor that they were going to discontinue those stickers for one that just said Mercedes in script.

So no one would be offended if I put a "Powered by Mitsubishi" decal on the back of my car, would they?Not that I would, the sewing machine jokes would never end.... :P

Whatever people want to put on their cars is their business, but that does remind me in its own low-key way of the Rolls Royce grille kit for the VW Beetle that was available in the 70s. Good for a chuckle! And the last laugh is that VW now owns Rolls Royce!

lol, I had completely forgotten those! Perhaps smart will buy Mercedes!!

Edited by Gent

They are about $5.00 USD here at the MB Dealership. I heard a rumor that they were going to discontinue those stickers for one that just said Mercedes in script.

hmm... that's similar to what it's going for on ebay... Alright then, maybe i'll grab one off ebay. Hopefully it's not a fake.

I know where there are 2 Mercedes-Benz stars you could put on your car.... do you know where Mike lives ?? :lol:

You took the small "Pulse" off of the side mirrors? I like the look of those ones; but everyone has their own taste.

Yes, I even removed the "pulse" decals from in front of the mirrors.