Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delta Mike

FS: 2006 Passion CDI Coupe

7 posts in this topic

So, with life changes and a move to where I will not need or be able to afford a car, I have reluctantly decided to sell my smart...It is a 2006 passion coupe, Black Tridion, passion-only ruby red panels, with many upgrades, which can be left or not... The car has about 70,000 kms on it, and has been an amazing fuel performer, with typical consumption of around 3.0L/100km, and ideal consumptions of 2.6L/100km! The car has a performance CR sensor chip, modified Michalak air intake and K&N filter kit; A/C, Sunroof, heated seats and mirrors, grey interior, silver coated fuel door with glossy black enameled door screws, silver stubby antenna, vortex generator strips, black enameled brake calipers with shock-white Brabus decals (very sharp), clear side repeaters, Mercedes-Benz license plate frames on the front and back (silver letters on black frames), silver painted Mercedes-Benz dressing over the valve cover in the engine compartment with a clear-coat sealant over top to give a nice finish, brand new sets of summer and winter tires, a Mercedes star on the back of the driver's seat headrest, an iPod adapter, a traction control disabler for those pesky winter situations, and a smart font 105mpg bumper sticker. I am sure I am leaving some things out... This car has been my baby over the last two years, and I have babied it and pampered mercilessly, only servicing at Mercedes dealers, I always use Shell Ultra, or Sunoco Gold diesel, and I always use a fuel treatment with injector cleaner in every tank. My mods have been very directed, and the car has a very stately appearance with its special ruby on black, and the same colour silver accents throughout, ie: the Michalak sucker is in the silver for contrast against the cell, as is my modded fuel door, etc. etc. etc. There are some minor scratches on the car, but I have access to a body shop and am willing to get them resolved. No other damage or issues with the car, the A/C has recently been repaired and topped-up, the sunroof adjusted, the EGR already software corrected (ask me about this if you are unsure what this is), and my ball joints have all recently been replaced as well. $17,000 Thanks for looking, pictures attached, more are available if you'd like... Please feel free to ask any questions!post-3392-1216867655_thumb.jpgpost-3392-1216867740_thumb.jpgpost-3392-1216867788_thumb.jpgpost-3392-1216867761_thumb.jpgpost-3392-1216867772_thumb.jpgpost-3392-1216867781_thumb.jpg

the EGR already software corrected (ask me about this if you are unsure what this is),

hello Mike,Can you explain what "the EGR already software corrected' is all about?-thank you in advance, Kal

some people needed their exhaust gas re-circulation valve replaced or repaired, apparently it was a big issue. Mercedes developed a software correction for the problem (so they say), that prevents un-burnt fuel from collecting in the exhaust manifold itself, as opposed to re-circulating and being burnt again. This change was made to my car, and I noticed a sharp improvement in fuel economy and a disappearance of any black smoke, despite my CR chip add-on. It was a good day for my car.

-Lovely chat, but I am trying to sell my car, not start a discussion on EGRs.For reference, I am local anywhere between Ottawa and the Niagara region... Also accepting best offers...

FYI, There is one offer in at $14,500 and $15,300, nothing is a done deal of course. contact 613-218-1175 as an alternate to messaging.

I hate that we can't import the CDi or in all honesty I would buy your smart fortwo. I adore that color combination... if only... :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More