Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firebladetoronto

I need to take my foot off that thing on the floor....

13 posts in this topic

i bet you my economy on m currentt ank is worse than that! i'll let everyone know when the tank runs dry....

And Mike T, how did you get 27 litres in on 19.06.2005? Were you carrying some in a jug?

No, that was two fills combined. Check the "comments" field in the "balloon" icon.

Yeah 5.4 is pretty rough. How many km are on the car?

And Mike T, how did you get 27 litres in on 19.06.2005? Were you carrying some in a jug?

No, that was two fills combined. Check the "comments" field in the "balloon" icon.

Yeah 5.4 is pretty rough. How many km are on the car?

over 12 thousand...it is not the car...it is the nut behind the wheel.

You know... There is a certain smart car parts seller that has a cruise control that also has a Speed limiter! So you can set your MAX speed and it won't let you go over it... I want it for the same reason.

not being able to go faster than 140 is speed limiter enough!!!

To true. Not that I would ever go over the speed limit... :lookaround: Just the thought that it is there, bugs me... :horsie:

i also got 5.4L/100km the first time i kept track of my mileage even though i was shifting before i got to 3000 RPM. I'm hoping that since i've had my vaccuum hose replaced i'll get better mileage. If not i guess i'll have to blame it on the fact that i drive 9km to work and the engine doesn't have enough time to warm up...or i'll take in to the dealer again and have them look at it.

I just finished this fuel tank and I got 4.4L/100km....I'm so happy to be at a normal rate. I guess it was the broken vacuum hose that caused me to get the 5.4L/100km

my car started loosing power on the 401 and then the check engine light came on...had it towed to the nearest dealer and they found out what the problem was.