Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kwaldron

Western Trip

2 posts in this topic

My son and I find ourselves in Calgary today having left Burlington Saturday and arrived here Monday evening. We'll be here one more day before heading up to Edmonton then Jasper, Banff, Calgary, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and back across via Mt. Rushmore and Chicago.I am finally picking up the trailer I purchased a while back and spent the day today installing the hitch. A few trips to Canadian Tire to pick up loctite and then to replace screws accidentaly sent into the grass and never found again.Thanks to Les MacDonald for the great trailer and hitch. Installation was a breeze.Keep and eye out for us. We'll be the bug spattered black passion with Ontario license plates dragging a black Alberta plated trailer.Got our first speeding ticket on the highway between Sault Ste. Marie and Thunder Bay (28 over). Fortunately he dropped it to a $50 fine and no demerit points. My only excuse it was on a long down-hill and I had just passed another car.Thanks also to Dang for the MDC cruise control he sold me. It saved my foot a lot of wear and tear.I'll only be able to check in here occasionally as I deliberately did not bring my laptop or work cellphone with me.

Edited by kwaldron