Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart42parts

HI

6 posts in this topic

Just joind the club and wanted to introduce my company to the forum we have a smart car convertible its a project at the beginning stages but so far we have the Direct bolt on vertical doors, we have a painter come down and take mesurements for the paint and the airbrushing, a company that came down and took masuremnts of the grills, another company will make side bars front and rear bumper guards, another will make custom made sub enclusures, and we are trying to get more after market companies to come down and make more parts for the Smart Car. We will keep you posted as the prototypes start coming in.

Posted Image

welcomesounds like you have a lot planned out for your smart. Do you own a shop or just doing it in your own garage? we like both types here.BTW most of us refer to the convertible as a cabrio just in case you get confused.Let us know how much the gas mileage has changed when you have added all those cool bars and things.and oh yes welcome to the club we call ourselves smarties.Karen

Yes welcome and Lambo doors are pretty much played out but in regards to the smart... I think that they are an improvement if you really want to park close or don't want to accidentally hit the other vehicle because the smart doors are kinda 'BIG'. Welcome... Looking forward to seeing your mods.

Hi and welcome! It's always good to see more parts show up, I hope you find the market lucrative enough to provide all your nifty ideas! I drive the older model so maybe a lot of your products won't fit. Still it's good to see more stuff.