Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idahosmart

smart car Cruise-In, Sunday August 24, 2008, Boise, Idaho

4 posts in this topic

The smart car club of Idaho will be having a Cruise-In on Sunday, August 24, 2008 in Boise. It will be at the Sonic Drive-In on Broadway Avenue from 4:00pm to about 5:30pm. We will be meeting a few new smart car owners, and will be planning our parade entry for the upcoming Mountain Air Force Appreciation Days Parade.

PM me if you can be there!

Thanks...Tom Schmidt

Thank you, Tom, for arranging this event during Cliff's and my visit to Boise! We enjoyed meeting you & Mary, Dick & Cathy, Kim & Steve, and Larry & Maggie. It was a very pleasant gathering on short notice at the end of summer. The Sonic milk shakes were delicious! I've not had time to organize photos to post, but I plan to do that. I don't have email access while in Boise, so may not be able to do it till after Labor Day when we go up to Lewiston. Thanks again and best wishes for that parade on the 6th!Alberta (& Cliff)

Hi from Lewiston, Idaho, where we are for Cliff's high school reunion. Here are some photos from our get together in Boise. The last one is a little "poster" that I made from the next to last photo and photos of the license plates. Hope that you enjoy them. It was really nice to meet you, and who knows, maybe we'll get out here someday in DR MAP! Thanks again. Have a great parade tomorrow in Mountain Home!--- Alberta (& Cliff)

Very nice pictures! Thanks Alberta and Cliff. It was great meeting you both for our little spur-of-the-moment cruise-in.I will post pictures from our parade entry.Tom