Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peep

Run over by my Smart

33 posts in this topic

I did this too, in May, but it tore a chunk of flesh off my heel and that kept me off the bicycle for three weeks (it got infected), then I got shingles....I was sitting in the driver's seat at the time and it nailed me good, on a hill.

But all is better now!

well that must have "smart"-ed! Sorry could't resist. Those damn narrow tires.

I have a Morris Minor and a VW beetle on my list of things not to get thumped with again - the Morris off a jack when I was dumb enough as a kid to help my teenage cousins - think they were changing a tire in the mud - car was slipping sideways - I guess they thought I would make a good support - The VW was while riding my bike home from HS - left a dent - more in me than the car.

Hope the damage is only to your pride Peep- be careful - it may be a small car but it sports over 300 lbs per wheel - enough to ruin a good pair of shoes!

Cheers,

Cameron

It's a funny story.

Reminds me of a Six Feet Under episode in the last season where a guy was backing out of his garage, opended the driver door and bent down to pick up a newspaper on the ground. The guy was a little overweight, lost his balance and fell out of he truck. The truck kept on rolling backwards and ran over his head. In a show were someone dies at the start of every episode, it was kind of funny.

Thanks for sharing that story with us, Peep.

Fantastic....i don't feel like such a dumb ass now...lol.
I'm not alone....lol
I have rolled over my foot 3 times now pushing or pulling my smart around and it gets up a bit more speed than I was ready for...lol.

13 years, 3 months has got to be some kind of record for bumping a dormant thread. 

1 person likes this

My fault. Peep posted a couple of days ago and is looking for a used ED.

We haven't heard from him in ages but I always enjoyed his humour so I linked one of his old posts and then members chose to respond to it.

http://clubsmartcar.com/index.php?/topic/31891-want-a-convertible-electric/#comment-358688

As Willys mentioned, it is still relevant and it was entertaining to read some of Peep's old posts. 

1 person likes this