Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

a smart car... really?

11 posts in this topic

From the net.....a mustang forum. They are really tough guys, '' ''i actually put a post up about one of my police run ins... long story short i lost my license for 3 months for racing...'' '' i think to buy a smart car you have to give up all remaining manhood.''

WOW!!! I guess you have to be a virile young male to step on that mustang gas pedal. Alot of skill involved in that!

so ive posted a few stories about some of my little run ins on the streets with civics and what not but this truly takes the cake for the funniest mustang story of my life.

so im driving to lunch today and i pull up to a red light right next to a bright yellow smart car.... the driver was obviously a pretty tall guy and looked really awkward behind the wheel that was funny enough for me but then i noticed that under the side mirror it said passion im not sure why but it looked really dumb and i kind of laughed a little he looked over and noticed me. i also noticed a black magnum behind me (that will matter later) the dude in the smart car looked away then the light turned green and i see him floor it... kinda i mean its a smart car... i laughed and thanked god for such an amusing drive to lunch. i then floored it about half way and went flying past the guy about 10 car lengths (20 smartcar lengths.) then decided it was enough and let off the gas. then ended up at a second light at this point the smart car was behind me and the guy gave me a dorky wave which i saw through the rear view mirror i laughed and waved back then turned into the shopping center for lunch. i pull up to the drive through and noticed im being followed by the magnum he too goes into the same drive through and i see that is an off duty cop when he rolls down the window i kind of freaked out for a second but i looked at me and is like hey i saw you smoke that smart car good job and laughed... it was pretty awesome. im not proud that a smoked a smart car. honestly i kind of feel bad it was pretty sad. i dont understand these new smart cars. i think to buy one you have to 1 give up all remaining manhood then 2 get really into kenny g for like 3 months then learn how to make some sort of weird french food before buying one. i hope you guys enjoyed this as much as i did ha.

Source.

LOLI knew the saying the bigger the car, the smaller the d***, but I guess it's also the bigger the car, the lower the IQ hahahaha!Ah well, those kind of guys make me laugh, they're soooo neanderthal!It always surprises me how many guys still rely on big outdated cars to proove their masculinity, it's kind of sad really.Besides someone who's smart would go for a smart car owner, because they will have more money to spend on fun stuff instead of fuelling up their cars LOL

Edited by tallsmartdriver

Hehe... I look at it the other way - nothing makes me happier than when I putter along at a constant average speed through traffic... and watch some bubba get all angry and blow past me, come up to a stoplight... then I cruise right past him as I predict the light will be green by intelligently monitoring cross traffic...

They HATE that! ;)

-Iain

Hehe... I look at it the other way - nothing makes me happier than when I putter along at a constant average speed through traffic... and watch some bubba get all angry and blow past me, come up to a stoplight... then I cruise right past him as I predict the light will be green by intelligently monitoring cross traffic...

They HATE that! ;)

-Iain

Wow, no kidding! A guy did that to me last night on the way home.

I putted along in the slow lane right as the light changed and the guys in front of him in the passing lane zoomed away and left a gap between them and him, into which I changed to overtake a slow truck.

Well I guess that totally frosted his weenie becasue he rode my azz until he could zip around to pass me on the right and CUT ME OFF with like one metre space. Then proceeded to slow down until he was at the same speed in the passing lane in front of me as the slow truck was going in the slow lane and rode right beside the truck at 5-under for a few km until - I guess - he had "taught me a lesson" then hit his brake lights to frighten me and immediately sped off into the sunset.

Yeesh! :banghead:

What suprises me is that people tie their masculinity to their possessions. Function before fashion is a concept all but dead in north america. If one really wanted to make the smart car fast one would throw in one of those suzuki engines, but what would be the point?I do like the stereotypes though... giving up your manhood is an interesting comment... tell that to the guy who walks the dinky little dog around the park. Then ask him how many numbers he got from women because of the dog.

i think to buy one you have to 1 give up all remaining manhood

Implying he himself has already lost some manhood somehow? Hahaha!

Well, I'm glad this 'news' didn't make the front page.

You have to admit that it's entertaining :D

Ok....My dog is a little chickenshit. My car is a smart car. My motor bike is a 200cc scooter."I'm so tough my dog/car/bike doesn't need to be."And it's so true, nobody ever argues with me. Come say it to my face and I'll laugh right in yours. :-)

LOLI knew the saying the bigger the car, the smaller the d***, but I guess it's also the bigger the car, the lower the IQ hahahaha!

I was driving in Toronto in my 2005 Passion Cabriolet and some guy in a Hummer pulled up beside me, looked over and started laughing. I yelled up to him, "I drive one of these because I have a big d***." He didn't get it but I did.

I was driving in Toronto in my 2005 Passion Cabriolet and some guy in a Hummer pulled up beside me, looked over and started laughing. I yelled up to him, "I drive one of these because I have a big d***." He didn't get it but I did.

c'mon... you'd really think their brain is big enough to process that?? You give them more credit than they deserve :P