Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

Tuesday, October 7th, 2008

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Time is flying, so after an executive decision at Ilderton on Saturday it was decided to give the Wayside Inn a try. Relatively easy to get to for most. An established restaurant that has a great buffet dinner.

Let's try for a 5:30- 6:00 start.

The Wayside Inn.

01. Glenn & Liz

02. John & Diane

The Wayside Inn sounds great. Add in Alberta and Cliff.01. Glenn & Liz02. John & Diane03. Alberta & Cliff

01. Glenn & Liz02. John & Diane03. Alberta & Cliff 04. Mary05. Bill

I will try to make it down, it will be closer to 6:30 before I will be able to make it down there.

Hmmm...you must be reading my mind......but will be hard not to stop at Picards while there!!01. Glenn & Liz02. John & Diane03. Alberta & Cliff 04. Mary05. Bill06. Huronlad07. Melissa

Wayside Inn01. Glenn & Liz02. John & Diane03. Alberta & Cliff 04. Mary05. Bill06. Huronlad07. Melissa 08. Deb & Paul09. Dave & Lu

Wayside Inn01. Glenn & Liz02. John & Diane03. Alberta & Cliff 04. Mary05. Bill06. Huronlad07. Melissa 08. Deb & Paul09. Dave & Lu 10. RalphAdd me to the list for tonight even though I don't hear from Glenn for those morning coffees anymore.

It was nice to see everyone. A bit belatedly, here are some photos! For some reason, I just cannot get them to line up nicely, sorry. ---- AlbertaDinner group views: Discussions about the cars after dinner: Diane with Middlesex Mutual Insurance Co. prize from the Ilderton Fair: