Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yeahwhatever

Hi to my local smart car drivers. I saw you today!

5 posts in this topic

Today while running some errands on my lunch hour in my 2008 silver/silver passion, in my small southern Alberta city of about 12,000 people, I'm pretty sure I saw all of the local smart cars with the exception of one.

I saw a blue/silver parallel parking in front of the dollar store. She was busy parking so she didn't see me wave. Next I passed a parked black/silver in an apt. bldg. parking lot, honked and waved at a cream/black. I couldn't believe I saw all of them in the span of about 20 mins.!!!! The only one I didn't see today but have seen a couple of times is a red/yellow and black. First time I saw this car, I was heading east on TransCanada Hwy. near Tilley and he was heading west. We both waved and smiled. Saw the same car again parked at an outdoor event last Friday night. I honked anway. LOL :thumbsup_still:

I'm just loving this whole "automatic community"! It's like 2 babies in a restaurant.... There's some automatic connection in the mass of everyone else.

I wave at most other Smarts on the road but some just don't want to wave back.Oddly, I got waved at by both the driver and passenger of a GM car way up North by Slave Lake a few weeks back. Maybe they thought I was someone else..

A smart near Slave Lake??!?!?!? Maybe they thought you were a bear??!?!?!(I used to live in Red Earth Cr, north of Slave Lake..)

Oddly, I got waved at by both the driver and passenger of a GM car way up North by Slave Lake a few weeks back. Maybe they thought I was someone else..

I wave at all of the smarts I see but the other day I was waving madly at another smart and got the strangest look back. :mellow: That's when I realized I wasn't driving my smart, I was driving my Lexus! :P I'm sure they thought I was cracked! LOL