Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pwven

Smart MP3 Multimedia Player

6 posts in this topic

Took my Smart in for service yesterday and while waiting were looking in the show room and saw this small Smart MP3 player as part of Smart accessories.Bought one and when home loaded some MP3 music on it and pluged it into the radio jack and this realy works smart.With it comes the usb cable to download the music and ear phones to use it as stand alone.Does anyone els have one? What is your comments?What I did not get was the operating instructions but it is fairly simple. :D:D:D

Sounds interesting. What's it look like? Picture? I have a couple Mp3 players, most notably my sony walkman with bluetooth adapter. I have a bluetooth stereo reciever I installed on the smart using a power jack-in on the fuse box, and the accessory cable on the smart radio/cd player. So with that I can wirelessly stream my walkman. I don't use it that much though as I am too lazy to change the music on the player (the interface it has to use sucks)

Hi yolandaWill take picture this weekend and try to post it here.

Edited by pwven

Have taken some pictures of the Smart MP3 player but do not know how to post it, Copy and paste do not work, please help.The cost of the unit in ZAR is R465.00 converted to USD it is about $47

You should ask Awesys to make you a "regular member", that should take care of the photo thing.