Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
napaj

Most INCOMPETENT Smart Dealer

10 posts in this topic

And the Winner goes to ..... SDmart WindsorI've had my car at the dealer since the end of August and after $4000.00 they still can not get it right . Is there anybody that knows anything about how to fix a SMART car that keeps coming up with the same code everyday for 2 months out thereJules

I think Victoria Star would be a close second. ;)My co-worker's brother just bought a smart from there... 3 weeks after delivery, Vic. Star called him up and told him they forgot to charge him for the leather seats and some other upgrades - come on back in and write us a cheque!What's wrong with your car?I'd recommend MB Oakville Autohaus, but that's a long haul from you.-Iain

Naniamo Three point motors should get a runner up spot. After purchase they took a week to address some minor problems and do the first A service, the car was two years old but only had three thousand km's. before I took delivery. Apon delivery the radio was in safe mode and they had lost the key. They asked me to return in a week so they could reprogram the radio, they couldn't but they gave me the code and I did it at home. They booked me in for an afternoon apointment to program my car to the new key, the key that they lost and took two months to find a replacement, only to tell me, after I had been there for five minutes, that they couldn't do it because tan codes come from Halifax, and Halifax are now closed. They rescheduled for the following monday afternoon. I talked them into pulling the info from my car that they needed for the tan code and to phone me when they had it. Did I mention that I live 100 km away. :angry:

Code that they can not figure out is PO238 Voltage to high on Boost and after 125 km today the traction light and abs light are back on . It spent 2 weeks at the dealer to fix these issues again. And again they say it fixed and again it does it againJules

Code that they can not figure out is PO238 Voltage to high on Boost and after 125 km today the traction light and abs light are back on . It spent 2 weeks at the dealer to fix these issues again. And again they say it fixed and again it does it againJules

So what have they done so far? Did they replace the turbo?

There is a pressure sensor connected to a small tube running to the intake manifold. Maybe that sensor is faulty? It measures the boost pressure.-Iain

napaj, are you talking about the Overseas Mercedes dealership in Windsor? They are having trouble resynching one of our keys. It is scary only having one key that works. Catherine