Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glasslady

2009 Smart Brabus model arriving Jan. 09

8 posts in this topic

Times-Colonist Friday Nov.28"Building on the success of the Smart For two in Canada, we at Three Point Motors smart are excited to take the smart brand to a new level by introducing the BRABUS model and BRABUS accessories to smart For two enthusiasts. This car will be all about personal expression and many people are waiting to see the car once it arrives in Victoria in January 2009. There are over 1200 smart four two on Vancouver Island of the first and second generation Smart."Also available is the Mercedes McLaren SLR at the introductory price of $495.000 (plus shipping and handling), no government subsidies are expected. Anybody interested???

Yes, it is the "all show no go" BRABUS. Still, it looks nice enough.Hmm, 1200 on the Island and I've got about 800 of those spotted. I have to get better at this!

Great price for Mclaren, now the gas is cheap again I will take advantage and trade up my smart!!!!! :rolleyes:

The SLR is hideous, but fear not, they will be selling for under $100K in five years (used).

smart is the US has people going gaa gaa over the "Brabus". They even offered some current reservation holders to "upgrade" t the brabus. But its all show and no mre go than the current fortwo. Ok maybe it can get around a corner better and look better..................I'll stick with what I'm gettingKevin