Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ian7

URGENT - NEED SNOW TIRES

8 posts in this topic

ok, found a 450, but its on OEM tires, and common sense (and the law!) says snow tires before 15th Dec here.anyone got any, know of any?thx

Check Smart 142's offer further down for complete set of four on Steelies for $299I got a set from Glenn earlier this year and they work GREAT!E.B.

Uncle Glenn has a slightly used mounted set for $299. Bargain. He wouldn't sell something that wasn't worth buying.Ian

ok, found a 450, but its on OEM tires, and common sense (and the law!) says snow tires before 15th Dec here.

anyone got any, know of any?

thx

Brand new snowies: HERE

$87 USD for Blizzak's for the rears in the standard 450 rear tire size with Tirerack.com plus shipping. Shipping was just free to the lower 48 contiguous states at discountire.com but I think that deal is now over. I shopped early (September) so I'm uncertain of current availability. Go on-line and check. Best of luck! :)Cappytanjack ...

Call West Island MB at 514-620-5900 and ask to speak directly to Lorenzo. If anybody local can dig up any tires for the smart, he can -- and likely at a better price.

Probably too late but I have steel rims and winters for sale.604*596*4876 ph today sold my smart and things left over are flying out the door