Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red Baron

Service Stations with Diesel Pump in New Brunswick

8 posts in this topic

I am planing to drive from Ontario to New Brunswick this Summer in my 2005 PureWill I be able to get Diesel for my Car ?]

Sure just bring along a hose so you can siphon it out of one of those big trucks on the highway ;):sun:

You will have no problems! Just go to the big truck stops- lots of diesel there!

What about Gold Diesel?Has anybody driven on Hyway 20 through Quebec?What Stations have Diesel there?

In New Brunswick you have just the one type of Diesel fuel; regular. Listen to strawboss and look for the Irving Big Stops. Once you hit NB, it is divided highway all the way to Nova Scotia, so it is easy driving.Where in New Brunswick are you going?

I have drove my Smart trough Quebec over Highway 20 to New Brunswick, took the bridge to Prince Edward Island, toured the east part of P.E.I.Went with the ferry to Caribou, Nova Scotia and drove the Cabot Trail.After that up to Sydney, Cape Breton Island and went back home over highway 126 and 108 in N.B.I had never any problem to find diesel for my Smart.Have a good trip !

In New Brunswick you have just the one type of Diesel fuel; regular. Listen to strawboss and look for the Irving Big Stops. Once you hit NB, it is divided highway all the way to Nova Scotia, so it is easy driving.Where in New Brunswick are you going?

My Wife and I are planing to drive to Grand Manan Island first to go Whale watching.Next we want to see the Hopewell Rocksand after that I am open to any Suggestion you might have.Being 77 Years old I can not climb Mountains anymore. :angry: