Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

Drive to the Pacific International Auto Show

25 posts in this topic

It's been a few years that we haven't had a drive. This year mark the 10th anniversary on the birth of smart. The limited edition model and the Brabus Edition should be on display.

I am interested to the drive... but all depend on date/time to see whether there will be time clash with my other commitments :)

I have 2 of the 1:10,000 gift box to be given away on a draw to the owner with his or her smart who participate this drive. Providing there are minimum of 100 car participated. Two lucky winners from two separate cars will be drawn at the date of the event. The number of cars will be counted when group on the day of the event.

As some of you already know. This is a pretty nice gift package.

Edited by FastEddy

My preference is the 4th or 5th as we are coming from the island and weekends are better. :smile_anim:

I'll be there on the 4th, sans automobile. I'm going with a friend who has a Mazdaspeed 3.

100 cars? We wish... those were the days... now we would need customer list from MB to even get 50I went tonight. Grabbed about 20 magazines for keepsake (you'll see why when you get yours)Best car there, Hyundai Genesis coupe 2.0 turboNissan cube doomed - the scion and soul will kill it umless it is cheap cheap cheapFord's claim to fame is the festiva? wowzersThe new Insight you cannot fit inside (in the back)... terribleOkay - semi cool - the Ford Transit service truck, great fuel economy for what it isUhm... Chevy HHR with no rear seats and side doors with no windows?? WTF??? No, it's not a tricked out car with a dozen subs in the back... be sure to chck out that hunk of nonsense, especially how the rear doors open. (Get in the box already GM, f******k)Hyundai Genesis coupe, in the same colour almost as Mike T's B200, yes, I'll take one pleaseDon't forget the show magazine

As it turns out I was there from 1-4. A note on the Cube, I think it is cheaply finished but it is huge inside, like a Renault Kangoo, so I think it'll do well if it's priced under $15,000. The Soul is good, but the Honda Element is shockingly short of headroom in the back. Useless!