Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parts4smarts

New blue tooth system for 451

7 posts in this topic

This blue tooth handsfree system is now available Calls are automatically routed to, and shown in, the clock.The control button can be placed anywhere.CAD $ 850post-248-1235611041_thumb.jpgPM or e-mail me if interestedharald

Holy crap, that's expensive. I really like my $50 Bluetooth earpiece.Is this system integrated with the car radio?

Edited by darren

Holy crap, that's expensive. I really like my $50 Bluetooth earpiece.Is this system integrated with the car radio?

It ties into the clock.And while it is an expensive set, I thought to make it available, as it is a quality high-end product , and many places either have or soon will have legislation covering in-car use of telephones.if another version or product becomes available , I'll offer that as well.this unit costs what it costs, even with some volume to minimize shipping cost , it won't drop much,unless the euro reaaly drops.harald

It ties into the clock.

What i mean is, does it use the car stereo's speakers and amplifier, and does it cut out the audio from the radio/CD when a call is received?

What i mean is, does it use the car stereo's speakers and amplifier, and does it cut out the audio from the radio/CD when a call is received?

yes it doesharald

Don't talk on the phone when driving.Problem solved,and no need for 'blue tooth system'.City of Saskatoon is now lobbying the provincial government to ban talking on cell phones when driving.This is according to an artical in today's Star Phoenix newspaper.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More