Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polrbear

Halifax Smart Club

13 posts in this topic

I'm just wondering, is there a Smart Car Club here in Halifax? There is a Camaro club, a Mustang club, heck even a Caviler club. Any SmartieParties around? :drive:

HelloI don't think so, at least, never heard of it in more than 2 years I have been driving a Smart car in Halifax... But the best person to ask would be Kyle at Smart O'Regans.Enjoy the drive!MC :)

Ummm... Guys - Club smart car? Yep - anywhere 2 or more are gathered in the name of smart....If there is enough interest we can set up a section for events and such in Halifax instead of just under the AC section - as I recall there a few of you on the other coast - round up a few and have yer'selves an event!Cheers,Cameron

There are not a whole of smarts in the Atlantic Canada area at least not the Fredericton, NB area. I see probably 1 or two other smart cars about every other week.

There are surprisingly many Smart Cars in Halifax, a many dozens for sure!Not a day without seeing one on my bike commute.I also counted up to 6 in Truro on a single day, not bad at all!MC :)

I can let you know the next time that I head down to Halifax.

I'm just wondering, is there a Smart Car Club here in Halifax? There is a Camaro club, a Mustang club, heck even a Caviler club. Any SmartieParties around? :drive:

I'm looking for the same! I just moving in Halifax and I come from Québec. I will organise some travel on Cabot trail with my old smartiens' friends of Québec and some new friends here!If you are interested, let me know!

Any word / updates?

I'm looking for the same! I just moving in Halifax and I come from Québec. I will organise some travel on Cabot trail with my old smartiens' friends of Québec and some new friends here!If you are interested, let me know!

I do not live in Halifax but certainly there enough with work. I am 4 hours away but I am certainly interested.