Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoadHound

I sold my Smart . LED Lights for sale.

15 posts in this topic

I have a set of LED tail light for sale brand new never installed. they are for a coup,black in color. I bought them from Smartie parts for over $300, Will let go for $300 firm.I also have a set of steel rims for sale make me an offer. One new ball joint $60, Turbo intake seal $5 And an oil extractor Paid $135 used 3 times sell for $100 obo.Call or PM me for more info. 1705 522 6847 Please leave a message if no answer.Thank You. --------------------2005 Pulse,Fog Lights ,Signal light mod, Tinted windows,Soon to install my LED tail lights from SMARTIE PARTS, Kenora to Yellowknife, NWT and back $307.

These are still for sale!

post-2724-1238089586_thumb.jpg

post-2724-1238090061_thumb.jpg

post-2724-1238090508_thumb.jpg

Edited by RoadHound

Maybe it's the economy, not the site :sun:B :sun:

maybe we can work a deal on the rear lights?Do they just fit perfect where the stock ones fit?My car is gloss black, but that part looks like it needs to be painted or is the flat look the just way it is.

I assume they are European-standard lights, with orange turn signals and one red rear fog light I can clearly see....

Posted (edited) · Report post

They will fit in place of the stock ones. They are flat black. I priced it out here in town at MAACO to get them painted and he told me that it would cost $125 to paint them. I also have Dangs step by step instructions on how he installed his.

Edited by RoadHound

I love those lights. A year ago, i might have seriously considered them, but my interest in spending more time and money modding my car has waned significantly in the last year or so. The re-wiring process to get Euro-spec lights working properly also seems a little daunting.

If there is any one near Sudbury,ON with a 2004 Jetta roof rack or other parts I will be willing to trade for parts.Cheers, Bill

gord near huntsville ontario (at least not "too" far)i would be interested for sure in the steel rims at leasti have a cabrio so the lights may not be of serious interest but in a package deal maybe worth itemail me at parallax@vianet.cathxgord705-385-1203

I am also interested in the steelies, an Edmonton pothole ate my rear rim. Are the front lights fogs or turn signals?Robert