Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartdawg

London: Weekly Smart Gatherings

86 posts in this topic

Thanks for the information. I hope to join you tomorrow, June 20/06, at about 6pm on Wortley Road :blush:

Is there going to be a meet-up tonight?

If so, let me know... I'd like to hit it. My last smart meet as a single man. :D

Though Grey is a filthy mess right now and I doubt I'll have time to gussy her up in time so I'll put her off to the side. She'll understand.

I hope to get out to Wortley Road about 6 pm tonight -- July 4/06.

Last week I had the only smart car there.

Anyone else coming out tonight?

I've got an opportunity to use a hoist from 6-7 to do some maintenance work on Gina and then I would be able to drop by Wortley. Looks like all the storm clouds have blown over.

See you tonight!

Thinking of coming out to Wortley Rd. Anybody gonna be there on the 18th?

MoJo

I would love to join you but that's the day I have to pick up my daughter from a camp north of Huntsville. Don't know when I'll get home. :scowl:

This weekend I'll be in London.... SO who wants to meet up? I'm thinking Sunday would be a good day., since everyone has monday off! Woot woot! I heart Stat holidays!

So where shall we go? Perhaps a park for a picnic if it isn't deathly hot out? A pub? Shall we be cultured and visit a museum?

If you're even slightly interested put your anme on the list, and we'll jsut see how things develop.

numero uno - Cait

so here;s the skinny:

I'm working some sweet sweet double time OT at the factory Saturday and Monday. SO what this means, is that I want to be IN waterloo by 7:30 so I can be sleeping by 8 so I can wake up at 4 *shudder*

So i'm feelin' an afternoon shindig. noon-3? 2-5? I'll probably be "out of commission" aka hungover until around 11:30, so lets not make it any earlier than that ;)

And if no one wants to hang out, Iain and I will paint the town(s) in k-dub!

FINE!

So no one (except iain) wants to do anything. So scratch the whole thing and i'm going to pick up ANOTHER sweet sweet overtime shift at the factory.)

When's the next meet?