Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovett

FS: Brabus Monoblock VI with Tires - $1200 OBO

16 posts in this topic

I need to sell my 9.5/10 condition Brabus Monoblock VI wheels with Continental Tires as something unexpected has come up.The car drives so much better with these on, it's really a nice improvement, plus they look incredible with the machined finish.Willing to consider any offer, as I have a time limit.Flying Tiger sells these sets new for $2,600 + tx.Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want to make an offer.Thanks!

Edited by ilovett

Gent, you needed these on your car.... before you tossed it.Are you upgrading cars, or wheels?

... sold yet?

Well there was a pending sale, but I don't know if it's going to go through.. I've been waiting a week and a half.

Did these ever sell?

Also, if they are the MonoBlock VI (six) wheels, according to http://www.evilution.co.uk/513 the wheels are as follows:

Front: 5.5" wide

Rear: 6.5" wide

And are a 16", 17" or 18" wheel

The only 15" Brabus wheels are the MonoBlock IV)four) and V (five).

Again this is according to the page on Evilution's site. If this is incorrect, then I apologize for confusion.

However, I am very interested in these wheels if they have not sold yet. Would you be able to post a picture?

Did these ever sell? Also, if they are the MonoBlock VI (six) wheels, according to http://www.evilution.co.uk/513 the wheels are as follows:Front: 5.5" wideRear: 6.5" wideAnd are a 16", 17" or 18" wheelThe only 15" Brabus wheels are the MonoBlock IV)four) and V (five).

The Monoblock VI were available in Canada in 15" from the dealer.

The Monoblock VI were available in Canada in 15" from the dealer.

Lucky!! The 17" seem to make no sense on a ForTwo and I'm debating about 16" wheels. :)