Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

smart is the featured car at the National Microcar show

32 posts in this topic

If you can spare the time this is the event you should attend this year!!

Every 2 years it is held in Madison Georgia. Click here for more info.

It's now less than a month away!!!!

The Tail of the Dragon is also fairly close to Madison. I highly recommend it to everyone.

count me in the the Insect Killer, CAA on speed dial, its only burning oil, so should make it i would think

Hey, hey!!! London Ontario to Madison Georgia- 904 miles.Diesel used -15.38 gallonsCost- $36.27Mileage- 56 mpg(us)Arrived at Lake Oconee yesteday. Don from California is already here and William from Canada arrived the same time as Liz and I.We're now all ready to go the Micro show next Friday!!Still time to register for the show :rolleyes:

i want to be on the road by 5ish, so i dont hit Detroit rush hour, about 10am going through Cincinnati should be ok traffic wise

Rob, what time do you plan on leaving?

Hope that you have a great time down there, Glenn, Liz, William, and Company! We are suffering from colds just as the weather is getting nice.---- Alberta

well the wife convinced me to leave tonight, and take a room somewhere along the way, so ill see ya tomorrow sometime

just got home safe and sound will post pictures later today after i get some sleep, drive straight thru, ~14 plus a 2 hour nap.

Way to go Rob!!!!William left around 2300 last night and was planning on driving straight through.Rod & Luke should get in tonight.Liz and I are taking the slow route home and will return by Wed evening.Don is heading home to California later today.Great show, eh??Later.......

The Abarth double bubble is the coolest. What's with the duck with the F on the front bumper?!?! The plate wasn't even French!

Got into Seaforth just shortly after 4 pm. Will post photos and videos as soon as I get some sleep. I hope everyone has an uneventful trip home.

unfortunately i didnt get shots of the Real 2006 Brabus that was taken from Milan, or the Euro spec 2002, or the winner of the best smart :rolleyes:

I have those photos and will post a link once they are uploaded to Photobucket.

Just arrived home after stopping in Nashville and Indianapolis. Gina performed flawlessly. :D Will review pictures and post some later.