Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
midget ninja

Smart Meet

28 posts in this topic

Its spring once again... OR we hope so... LOLIts the one and only midget wanting to plan smart meet.I'm wanting to try and plan 2 months ahead to get more smarties to come.I'm looking for June July.I'm looking at pancake house or maybe something different.LET'S START PLANNING!

I am up to a meet. Let me know the date and time and I will do my upmost to attend. I am easy on where -- whatever suits the majority's fancy.

I'm in Toronto every second week during the week, but if I'm here I'm in! Cheers! Dang

Hi midget and everyone,I've been away - but now I'm back and out of hibernation.so far - two days in a row without snow -Mothers' day weekend is not great for me for a meet - nor is May 17- afternoon.Other than that - so far pretty open.. Sat. 16th? or ?

Toronto next week, and every second week. Actually if it's the weekend it doesn't matter when to me!Cheers! Dang

I want to get the next meet on a sat in June or July..Any suggestions as to what place to meet up at?

Posted (edited) · Report post

I am up to that just not either of the Stampede Saturdays (July 4 or 11).Ever gone to Diner Deluxe on Edmonton Trail? Their decor is all old kitchen chrome sets it is so like stepping back into your Grandma's kitchen. Is quite busy though for early in the day and don't know if they do reservations.Or there is the old fashion style diner decorated Humpty's on 11 St SE

Edited by Onyx11

Anybody up for a meet this Saturday June 6 /09 ?Humptey's on 11 St SE or convoy to Cochrane for ice cream or ?Things are getting busy for me the rest of the month.If I miss the meet, I will catch the next one - but lets not leave it too long.-Smartmom

Smartmom....I could do this Saturday!Let's see who can all make it.Cheers! Dang

I could make it this Saturday, as long as it is not too early, I have a 9 am appt for about 30 minutes. Either choice would work for me. So that is three of us so far.

Midget Ninja - is this Sat. OK for you? Av8tr?Sat. is forecast to be cooler and maybe rainy - so Humptys sounds better than the parking lot outside McKays Ice Cream.Humpty's Classic Cafe7007 11 St. SE (403) 252-3067Saturday hours are 7 am to 4 pm.How does 1:00 pm sound for lunch? I'm flexible- could move the time to suit others.So far:Smartmom 1 or 2Onyx11 ?Dang ?Robodave (maybe) 1

So now we are five cars.Humpty's Classic Cafe Sat. June 6 /097007 11 St. SE (403) 252-3067Smartmom 1 Onyx11 1Dang Robodave 1Smartdad (not on forum) 1

Thanks to Smartmom's prod, I can probably make it too. Smarterette, however, will be off stitching.

Thanks for coming, everyone.Six smarties braved rain, snow, hail, slow food and Calgary traffic.

Sorry you guys, I've been down with a really bad migraine.And good to hear that it was a great turn out ^_^

I would love to come to a Smart Meet can you give me a date I am only 2 hours out of Calgary and love to drive. Especially in my Smart

post-5356-1245164436_thumb.jpg

Hi tilleybabe....We'll be sure to let you know when we get to the next get together. You're car looks the same as mine used to. (I think. it's been so long since it was "unmodded".)Cheers! Dang

Smart outing

Sunday 30 August

Meet at Lone Star Calgary

9.00 am

Breakfast at A&W at the Glenmore Circle

Driving to Banff

Water rafting in Banff (easy, you want get wet) ~40$ per person

Shopping in Town and or Hot Springs ~12$

Back to Calgary

Every smart is welcome to join and have fun

More info needed

Holger 403-470-7073

I am back to smart. Have not been on this site for a while. Lets get some things going again. :):)

I would be up to a trip to Banff, My vote would be for the Hot Springs rather than the rafting.Who else is interested??

Sure will see who wants to do that. I have to say the waterrafting is realy floating down the river in a big rafting boat and then being picked up down the river again.

Nice and smooth.

some pictures, so you can see how smooth it is.......

Edited by FUD-140