Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain No Beard

DuraCool on Sale

5 posts in this topic

Duracool Kit is going on sale at Princess Auto from May 5th-17th for 59.99 with 2 cans of coolant, 1 can of sealant, the pressure gauge type installation tool, a thermometer, oil tester and goggles. Enough for 2 smarts or many years of one!I saw the same kit at Wally's yesterday for $74 or $79.NB

Good Find man !!!!So do you think that will apply too stores across Canada or just in your area?

Good Find man !!!!So do you think that will apply too stores across Canada or just in your area?

Their website doesn't ask for postal code when you click on the current sales, so it seems that they do sales nationally...and it is in the new flyer booklet that just got delivered, my guess is nationwide.NB

...same flyer also lists the "security bit" set for sale !!The set includes 9 secure torx bits - just the thing if you need to remove the SE drive cover; at $3.49, you can't afford not to have it!A few weeks ago, PA had the E-torx bit set for sale; quality seems to be reasonable. :D

I ordered, but did not take, a single T30-size Security Torx Plus bit from my Snap-On guy last year. He wanted $38 for it. Ack. Just checked PA -- these are not the 'droids you're looking for. The SE drive uses a T30 Security Torx Plus, which is a five-pointed star instead of the usual Torx six-points, along with the centre pin. Also, these don't go up to T30. I got a set like this from an electronics store a couple of years ago in the clearance bin for $2.