Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parts4smarts

10 year anniversary model tower

9 posts in this topic

I have in stock a limited number of model towers produced by smart center Berlin for the 10th Anniversary of the smart car.post-248-1241654892_thumb.jpgThe actual sizeof the tower is 2 x 3.5 x 9 inches.Each tower contains one each of the 450, 451, forfour and roadster, in 1:87 scale.price is CAD $ 55 or U$ 47.50 per tower.I can try to supply a specific colour of either the 450 or 451, or one of the very few cabrio 450s ,but no guarantees, and only while quantities last.haraldPS I'll try for a better photo tomorrow, amd will post it

I'll buy one. If a 450 cabrio is possible that would be my first choice. Sounds like a nice gift. How do we proceed?Ian

I'm interested, do you have a blue/black 450 cabrio? I'm wondering how much is shipping to BC? Thanks! BARB

Just to add to this, pics of mine on my desk at work. I took them out of the tower.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll buy one. If a 450 cabrio is possible that would be my first choice. Sounds like a nice gift. How do we proceed?Ian

done deal, I have put a cabrio aside for yousend me the ship-to address, either by PM or by e-mail after I ship I'll send an invoiceI charge exact shipping,no mark upwe can do paypal or personal chequethanks for the orderharald

I'm interested, do you have a blue/black 450 cabrio? I'm wondering how much is shipping to BC? Thanks! BARB

no more cabrios, so sorrythese towers are the 'last of the mohicans' , so I took what I could getshipping to BC should be not more than $ 10, these do not weigh muchregardsharald

Any more of these around? I'd be interested in a set! Cheers,Mike

yep, but not manye-mail me a ship-to address etc to sales@parts4smarts.ca and we'll look after youharald

yep, but not manye-mail me a ship-to address etc to sales@parts4smarts.ca and we'll look after youharald

E-Mail sent B)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More