Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

The Bucaneer, Port Stanley

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Time for a little road trip and we're heading south to Lake Erie:NEW VENUE: The Bucaneer128 William Street, Port Stanley, Ontario, CanadaSign up list:1. Glenn & Liz

Edited by smart142

I'll sign up and try to make it. 1. Glenn & Liz2. Bill (smartnhappy)

Edited by smartnhappy

Edited by Huronlad

The Cook's really, are you sure about that, have you guy's been to the Cook's before??

The Cook's really, are you sure about that, have you guy's been to the Cook's before??

Please elaborate for us.

Cook's is sort of a local fisherman's hang out. Kinda rough crowd hangs out there, not know for eating just drinking. Just thought GT's or some of the other restaraunts in Port might be better suited.

Sign up list:1. Glenn & Liz2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. William 4. Carol & Don (unless a camel blockade detains us while coming back from the Toronto area)

Due to a change in plans Carol & I are not able to attend the June outing. We'll look forward to July's event....DonSign up list:1. Glenn & Liz2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. William

Cook's is sort of a local fisherman's hang out. Kinda rough crowd hangs out there, not know for eating just drinking. Just thought GT's or some of the other restaraunts in Port might be better suited.

Funny you say that.....I was thinking the same thing when I saw Captain's Cook. It kinda took over for the Clifton. Fishermen go there right off the tugs...fish scales and all.Any one of these would be a better option:http://www.portstanleynews.com/default.asp...tory_Dining+OutBut just my opinion!Sign up list:1. Glenn & Liz2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. William 4. Melissa (my hometown...must attend!)

Sign up list:1. Glenn & Liz2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. William 4. Melissa (my hometown...must attend!)5. John & Diane

Just wanted to let you know that the Buccaneer in Port Stanley has really great Perch that was the place I suggested last meeting can we please consider this instead of Captian Cooks.Thanks Deb

Sure! My mistake! I thought you said Captain Cooks!We'll change it and sign up again:NEW VENUE: The Bucaneer!1. Liz & Glenn.

NEW VENUE: The Buccaneer Restaurant (beside Mackie's)1. Liz & Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy) 3. William

NEW VENUE: The Buccaneer Restaurant (beside Mackie's)1. Liz & Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy) 3. William 4. Dave & Lu 5. Rod & Luke :cap:

Edited by SMRT ROD

NEW VENUE: The Buccaneer Restaurant (beside Mackie's)1. Liz & Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy) 3. William 4. Dave & Lu 5. Rod & Luke 6. Terry & Phyllis

NEW VENUE: The Buccaneer Restaurant (beside Mackie's)1. Liz & Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy) 3. William 4. Dave & Lu 5. Rod & Luke 6. Terry & Phyllis 7. James (weather permitting) ??

We are sorry to miss this one, too. We are about to head east to Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and New Hampshire. Will be in the big green rather than the little green car, however, as well as in a plane for part of the trip. Hope to see folks in July!---- Alberta (and Cliff)

NEW VENUE: The Buccaneer Restaurant (beside Mackie's)1. Liz & Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy) 3. William 4. Dave & Lu 5. Rod & Luke 6. Terry & Phyllis7. John & Elaine

Edited by adelaide J.