Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry

06 pulse cabrio red with black tridon

8 posts in this topic

Hi all I am considering purchasing another smart ,for my daughter. She will pay me back, :unsure: won't she?Anyway the short list is down to a red and black pulse cabrio at galaxy motors in Nanaimo. Standard pulse with soft touch and 22,000 km's. no tweeters. The car is very clean as one would expect at this milage. The dealer has mentioned to me that they got the car in Victoria and had to change the alternator.I know I should have got the vin but didn't.Anyone with any info? Thanks Alan

I have seen that one there for weeks, but I never stopped to get the VIN. It used to be the case that the M-B dealers got all the good used smarts but with the sales the way they are right now I guess even wholesalers like Galaxy can get decent cars. I would be wary of a possible collision though....why not check the VIN next time you're by and I can check the database? I might be up that way myself on Wednesday but I hate having used car salesmen pouncing.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Mike ICBC came up clean. Car drives like new. It is running winter continentals so that posibly adds to the soft ride.Best of all no ,here I will say it again, no vibration. Second best thing was inservice date nov 06 over a year of factory warranty left. :thumbsup_still: The red and silver at tp ran great but had the abs and triangle come on on our test drive. Bad omen and out of warranty.

Edited by Henry

Woah, I hope you pointed that out to TPM Nanaimo (they ought not to sell a car in that condition).So the Galaxy one does sound good.

Data dump:WMEAK00FX6J285135 285135 5 K RRM B TB pulse TPM Victoria BC; s/t, l/c, ex-SG EA617-MTE 06.05.09 8017So when it was first spotted @ TPM Victoria, it was stream green; then it was spotted again at the dealer and it was ruby red metallic, so evidently it's been on "What Not To Wear" and had a third change of clothing. softouch and luggage cover fitted. It arrived in Canada on the Maersk Teal on the 9th of May 2005.I have no record of anything else.Are you going to buy it?

I think so. Did a lot of 2006's arrive in 05?I shall contact tpm victoria to ask for an in service date.If it was sold soon after arrival it may not have any warranty remaining. I think that alone could kill the deal for me.Thanks. Alan

Excuse me, it arrived in May 2006! My mistake!