Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
booneylander

Silver/Silver Passion Coupe CDI at Race City?

9 posts in this topic

I was doing my thing this weekend at Race City and I saw the above mentioned car sitting in the parking lot behind our pit area. Was just wondering if it was anyone from the board that was out to watch us race??

Not sure if he is on this board yet, his name is Rick. He also has a very nice 997 Carrera in Silver if you get out to the track much, AWE exhaust, GIAC flash, BBS wheels.

I was doing my thing this weekend at Race City and I saw the above mentioned car sitting in the parking lot behind our pit area. Was just wondering if it was anyone from the board that was out to watch us race??

Nope That was me Masher1 at Race City. I go all the time.In fact I just became Race City's very first ForTwo to make a pass. Three of them.Had a Blast. Nobody else driving a CDi ever shows so i thought i would provide an example. I heard the cheers right through the window as i made my pass. Was the coolest.Friday night,Twenty five bucks and a few liters of diesel.... You will have a blast too.

Nope That was me Masher1 at Race City. I go all the time.In fact I just became Race City's very first ForTwo to make a pass. Three of them.Had a Blast. Nobody else driving a CDi ever shows so i thought i would provide an example. I heard the cheers right through the window as i made my pass. Was the coolest.Friday night,Twenty five bucks and a few liters of diesel.... You will have a blast too.

A photo of me in the lanes waiting to race right behind a monster of a pass machine a Nissan GT-R.

post-8071-1283040037_thumb.jpg

A photo of me in the lanes waiting to race right behind a monster of a pass machine a Nissan GT-R.

Pass oner/t 1.06560' 3.186330' 9.3791/8 14.644 @ 46.131000' 19.1841/4 23.026 @ 58.48pass twor/t 1.17860' 3.209330' 9.3471/8 14.541 @ 46.991000' 19.0101/4 22.792 @ 59.40pass threer/t .92460' 3.212330' 9.3881/8 14.625 @ 46.721000' 19.1351/4 22.948 @ 59.04

Still have the smart? And Boxster?

Still have the smart? And Boxster?

Yep. Sure do, Smarter and the "German Shepard" :D