Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garry stearns

My B200

5 posts in this topic

Well, deezle, I have found a bright pair of suspenders......to be posted.Love the B200 but miss my smart and saving for another. This time a cnvertible. I have had the car for about 6 weeks and just turned over 14,200kms.............at least that is what it is showing. Average is 8.7km/ 100 according to the computer screens. Now, I will have them check out the total kms registering as I find it hard to believe I have travelled so much.....though it is possible.The sport trans and comfort mode are great when needed, however, the comfort mode for fuel savings is the best. Love the ride and feel...........though my wife still laughs when she sees me parking or, backing up. I appears the "smart" size conflicts with the brain when judging distance going in and out of parking spaces. The kids laugh at my technical skills and programmng of the phone system etc. The room in this vehicle is fantastic.lCan you imagine a B200 Cross Canada Relay???Garry

B 200 owners don't acknowledge one another on the road, they're appliances to most owners (as are most cars), but it's a very decent car.This despite the laughable statements I occasionally read here about them not having enough headroom (duh, have you adjusted the front seat height???) or being generally godawful in most respects. I would definitely buy another.

I'd buy one if I were looking for a comfy, more-upscale 5/5 hatch. I've even spent time trying to convince my sister to try one out.

I must admit. The electric assist power steering and the suspension geometry takes some getting use to. Not much of a CVT fan myself. The torque of the turbo (especially upgrading to 250hp) is a handful to keep traction. But once you've master all that, it is one of the most reasonably priced car.You'll be amazed the amount of people that don't know their car even after many years of driving. Something as simple as adjusting their seat properly. One of my Mercedes sales friend recently told me. It is a 2 hours delivery course to learn all the function of the latest Mercedes-Benz. When I took delivery of my recent Mercedes. We had shorten to under one hour only to skip some of the things I already know.