Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

Brabus smart with added Brabus option

11 posts in this topic

I've always wondered what the dual foglight would give you. It looks cool. Is one a driving light and one a fog, or are they both fogs?

I've thought about trying to make these fit in a 450s front spoiler. I'm sure others have as well. Anyone come up with anything that might work? I'd be willing to be a guinea pig :)

I thought you were not allowed more than 4 forward facing (head) lights in Canada. Ah well, looks cool anyway.

No, I've had eight on cars before.....4 Cibié Oscars and 4 regular Cibié headlights. There is no limit, street legal rally cars often have their aux lights on the car all the time.

It is not the number of lights that you can install on a car. It is the number of lights that you have turned ON on public road. 4x4ers have light bars on the roof; as long as you only use it off road. Make sense?

mmhmm. I was under the impression both fogs were on at the same time so that makes 6 lights (low beams plus dual fogs) like shown in the pic.

Two H-4s plus two H-1s in the grille and two Oscar + driving lights were typically on at one time on the open road in my friend's Renault 17 Gordini way back when....mind you, his alternator didn't like it too much, considering 4 of those were 100 W ;)

If you add foglights in the factory location on the 450 you can have 6 lights on at once, since the fogs don't turn off when the high beams are turned on!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More