Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huronlad

Outsmarting the Dragon September event

94 posts in this topic

Curious if anyone besides myself will be traveling from Canada down to this event, the end of September?

There are nearly 50 cars signed up for the event so far, I look to be the only Canuck at this point.

This sounds like a great idea. It a long way from Montreal but If you get down to the Skyline drive its a great trip. Cades Cove is also a brilliant place to visit. We'll have to think about this. Great roads, beautiful countryside and lots of Smarts. Hmm It's been a couple of years since we were down that way It's only 16 hours or about 1000miles. Not to painful in the Smart!

Posted (edited) · Report post

well im 90% convinced im goingbut stumbled across this picture,

post-6593-1248989004_thumb.jpg

Edited by cassini75

Posted (edited) · Report post

and heres one for Glen when he went thru going to GA

post-6593-1248988725_thumb.jpg

Edited by cassini75

53 Days, 12 Hours, 46 Minutes, 47 Seconds Until Dragon-Time.Reservations to-date: 66 (121 People, 69 smarts)our buddy MaconBacon will be there, the one with the Rolls, and had his smart decked out with chrome and Martini glasses. Was also at the Micros in Madison show

Had to add some pictures from round this area.We're about to sign up to go. It's not that far from Montreal!2seat

post-894-1249502060_thumb.jpg

post-894-1249502076_thumb.jpg

thats the twin to my car. better book a room now if you want to go, not too many rooms left if you want to stay with the rest of us at the Microtel in Robbinsville NC

For years now, I have been very much wanting to see what my tail looks like, so count me in!

49 Days, 13 Hours, 38 Minutes, 35 Seconds Until Dragon-Time.Reservations to-date: 73 (134 People, 75 smarts) Wow, turning out to be quite an event

Excellent!!!!I should have my car back Monday. I think I will be signing up with CAA right away, doubly so for the trip down to N.C.

48 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes to go!Nearly 80 smarts to be in attendance over 140 people. You have until September 1st to get signed up for dinner on September 26 and order t-shirts and other associated swag. Are there 20 more smart owners out there that can make this event, 100 smarts would be a really great turn out?

were getting there46 Days, 10 Hours, 03 Minutes, 56 Seconds Until Dragon-Time.Reservations to-date: 79 (144 People, 81 smarts)

Outsmarting the DragonWell Dawn and I are signed up to go...got the confirmation yesterday and booked one of the last of the four rooms left @ the Microtel!Do Rob and William want to all convoy together with us?We can talk more about this over a couple of refreshments @ the BAYFIELD fair this Sat.James