Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1000Ninjas

Smart Repair (best place)?

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I live in Mississauga and I was wondering where the best place to take my car into would be :)Thanks in advance

If you want a good dealer, try Oakville M-B Autohaus. It's located on the service road, west of Dorval Drive on the south side of the QEW.

Hey guys. I live in Mississauga and I was wondering where the best place to take my car into would be :)Thanks in advance

Try Joe at super smart http://www.supersmart.ca/He's in Oakville just off Dundas (hwy 5) East of Bronte (hwy 25). He is a qualified smart mechanic and charges substantially less than MB hourly rates. A good guy to deal with.He uses the name "smartboy" on this forum.

I tried the website and got:This domain name is expired. Please renew it today with Register4Less.com

Try Joe at super smart http://www.supersmart.ca/He's in Oakville just off Dundas (hwy 5) East of Bronte (hwy 25). He is a qualified smart mechanic and charges substantially less than MB hourly rates. A good guy to deal with.He uses the name "smartboy" on this forum.

I tried the website and got:This domain name is expired. Please renew it today with Register4Less.com

Odd ..... I tried the same link and got the full page and a complete website. :huh:

Odd ..... I tried the same link and got the full page and a complete website. :huh:

Tried the link today and the site is up and running again :DBrit, Mathieu and Marty Car :D

Can someone who knows supersmart (and/or any other non-dealer service options in their area) please work on the wiki so we can build a valuable permanent resource?

Can someone who knows supersmart (and/or any other non-dealer service options in their area) please work on the wiki so we can build a valuable permanent resource?

Feel free! :lol: Expecting others to do the work is probably not realistic unless you get some skin in the game - there is a info on how to add to the wiki.Cheers,Cameron

I believe it is much better for individuals who actually know of the service provided to do that. I started the wiki, and put in what I know and believe. Enough others have talked about Pug City that I put them in, but supersmart? I have no idea if they are good knowledgeable honest people, or sloppy sleazy scammers! Far better for the wiki to become a true resource, not just a generic list with no detail.

I believe it is much better for individuals who actually know of the service provided to do that. I started the wiki, and put in what I know and believe. Enough others have talked about Pug City that I put them in, but supersmart? I have no idea if they are good knowledgeable honest people, or sloppy sleazy scammers! Far better for the wiki to become a true resource, not just a generic list with no detail.

To set the record straight, I have had supersmart [aka Joe] do work for me on both my cdi and its 451 replacement. To use your phrase, supersmart is "good, knowledgeable & honest", and well priced. I stated that in my post above in 2009.

Had my car serviced at supersmart today, Joe is amazing, I will recommend him :)So if your looking for others to service your smart outside the dealership I recommend:Glenn (smart142)Joe at supersmartBoth of them do an amazing job and know what their doing, and I rarely trust anyone with my Marty :)Brit, Mathieu and Marty Car :D

Here is another Toronto mechanic worth investigating:

http://www.mslube.com/

The location is 499 Bathurst Street [north of College] in Toronto, 416 967 5823. The CAA tech who boosted my smart yesterday suggested trying them out. The owner apparently is smart qualified, and was top ten in Canada in her MB qualification.

I live in downtown Toronto and have been going to Ms. Lube for my Service A and B. I booked an appointment two weeks and when I showed up, they were just closed and sign said they were closed due to an emergency. Its been 10 days now and I've called everyday and no one answers the phone and the mailbox is full. I will drive by later today to check it out but I need my Service A now for 45,000 kms. I've been satisfied with their service, but I need to get this maintenance service done now.Where is Glen (smart142) located? Supersmart in Oakville sounds great but its just a little too far for me. Does anyone know if there's any other independents located in Toronto, especially downtown or the east side of Toronto? Thanks!!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

smart142 is in Lambeth (London area).

Edited by Huronlad